Sunday, September 27, 2009

FROG


Fun decorating idea:
Have your children make
hand prints on the wall 
and then paint stems and leaves
to make flowers. 
These hand prints are
Jonathan, Kayleigh, and 
Jessica's in Grandmas playroom.


  Two frogs fell into a deep bowl,
One was an optimistic soul,
but the other took the gloomy view.

We shall drown, and he cried adieu...
so with a last despairing cry,
He flung up his legs and said good bye
the other frog quoted with a merry grin,
I can't get out but I won't give in.

I will swim around till my strength is spent
then I will die the more content.
Bravely he swam till it would seem,
His struggles began to churn the cream

On top of the butter at last he stopped,
and out of the bowl he gaily hopped
What is the moral, 'Tis easily found
if you can't hop out...learn to swim around!

When life gets crazy remember to F R O G
(fully rely on God), Keep a happy attitude and
things will get better.
Smile and have a great day!